Our Insights-as-a-Service (IaaS) offers a mechanism to gain the unique value of advanced analytics for a view at the individual consumer level without the requirements of large data sets, on premise integration of partner data sources, in-house data science talent, advanced analytics platform technology, or a decision hub architecture for putting predictions into workflow. We believe this is especially important to nimble and mid-size healthcare organizations because it drastically lowers the barriers to entry for advanced analytics (including AI), reduces the size requirement for many population health management use cases, and allows for less risky, more agile solutions at this early stage of the population health maturity cycle. Our solution brings advanced analytic predictions into the care management workflow for use cases that have high revenue impact, such as “mover analysis” to identify “Hidden” and “Needle-in-the-Haystack” opportunities, STAR/HEDIS Quality Optimization, Undercoding/Overcoding pattern recognition, and Out-of-Network analysis.
We offer an industry-first Population State-of-Health Analysis (SOHA) delivered within 45 days to identify health outcomes and savings opportunities within an organization’s healthcare value delivery chain. In turn, we partner with our clients and offer an outcomes-based pricing model as part of our Insights-as-a-Service (IaaS) Delivery Model.
IaaS Value Proposition:
VitreoHealth's dedicated IaaS team operates as a domain expert, a trusted partner and extension of the customer team:
- Provide “Intelligence” as a service
- No need of BI analyst
- No need of a Data Scientist
- With VitreosHealth's Insights team, there is no need for external population health consultants
- Knowledgeable about customer requirements and data insights
- Understands and aligns with their customer executive population health goals
- Transfer of knowledge from other "Best-in-class customers"
- Is compensated based on customer outcomes